Outcomes-Based Human Resources – What a Concept
June 8, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- High performing organizations think in terms of outcomes and this notion is reflected in their everyday
conversations, strategies, policies, and procedures. HR often tends to engage in more tactical activities and
processes, rather than clearly linking to the company’s strategic objectives. In this session, we will cover:
1. The definition of “employment.”
2. Four universal job accountabilities.
3. How to think of a job description as an RFP.
4. Key strategies to achieve “Outcomes-based HR.
Presenter: Roger Dusing, Senior Consultant & Higher Education Practice Leader, OMNI Human Resource Management
Cost: $60/person (no charge for Outsourcing or Membership clients)
To register and receive Zoom login information, email Jennifer Gross-Statler
Interested in presenting this topic to your team? Contact us for details regarding customized onsite workshops.