By now, it’s obvious to all of us that remote work isn’t going away. After nearly three years of remote and hybrid work, employees have become accustomed to having flexibility and autonomy in where and when they work. But what does that mean for managers, especially for those who may be supervising both in-person and remote teams? Though many of the challenges apply whether an employee is remote or on-site, this workshop is designed specifically for anyone who manages others in a remote setting. We’ll discuss how to manage the following issues:
- Lack of structure and routine.
- Limited access to employees and information that can slow work down.
- Leveraging existing and new communication tools and processes.
- Helping employees to deal with distractions in their homes or other remote work locations.
- Preventing employee isolation / promoting employee engagement.
- Avoiding the creation of silos in your organization.
Presenter: Roger Dusing, OMNI Senior Consultant & Higher Education Practice Leader
Cost: $60/person (no charge for Outsourcing or Membership clients)
Registration: Jennifer Gross-Statler
Interested in presenting this topic to your team? Contact us for details regarding customized onsite workshops.