Accountability Without Authority
April 13, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Staff roles such as accounting, information systems, human resources, and even marketing, are often accountable
for organizational performance but so often have no authority over people and processes to make things happen.
Personal leadership and influence are often the only critical skills one can use to make change happen. During this
workshop, you will learn:
- 1. Self-awareness of personal styles favored when influencing, or being influenced by, others.
- 2. Definitions of different forms of personal power bases and their appropriateness in certain
- 3. Connection between personal power bases and personal leadership styles.
- 4. Practical application of influence styles in different situations
Presenter: Roger Dusing, OMNI Senior Consultant & Higher Education Practice Leader
Cost: $60/person (no charge for Outsourcing or Membership clients)
To register and receive Zoom login information, email Jennifer Gross-Statler
Interested in presenting this topic to your team? Contact us for details regarding customized onsite workshops.