OMNI Learning and Development Series
We offer development workshops at two levels; Individual Development and Management Development. These courses are designed to build upon each other by addressing individual skills that lead to good management skills. Please click here to view OMNI’s Course Catalogue.
Our public workshops are held at the OMNI office. Each course includes a handout that provides key learning points as well as a place for notes and activities.
Cost is $55 and includes light refreshments and networking.
Executive Development Discussions
- The Executive Development Discussions offer a step beyond your MBA. We focus on practical, non-academic, interactive, peer learning of the skills and competencies you need to transform your leadership from adequate to excellent.
- You’ll learn from both subject-matter experts and your peers and you’ll be challenged to broaden your thinking and look closely at what is keeping you from being the leader you need to be.
- Meetings are held once each month. For more information, please contact Michael Tracy, Managing Principal, at 913.341.2119 x70.
These sessions are facilitated by Michael Tracy, OMNI Managing Principal. Cost is $95, and includes materials and morning refreshments.
Careers, Connections & Coffee
At OMNI, we’re in the business of helping people. And, we know that sometimes you need a professional, outside perspective to help you move forward in your career.
- Looking for career advice on how to get ahead in your current profession?
- Ready for a change but unsure of how to get started?
- Wanting to create stronger professional relationships?
We can help! We provide professional insight and perspectives with the goal of helping professionals become better networked, increase their awareness of opportunities and enhance their visibility in the marketplace.
Join us on the third Wednesday of every month for career coaching specific to your needs. Don’t miss this opportunity for personal career enhancement and acceleration.
Monthly briefings on topics of interest, generally presented by local experts and/or some of OMNI’s outside partners and resources. These are held monthly, and are free of charge.