Here are just a few of the things we’ve been working on lately …
Merger Assistance – trading company
OMNI supported the merger process for a KC area trading company by comparing the HR policies and employee benefits of the two companies and recommending a transition plan and areas of concern.
Outplacement Support – financial services company
OMNI supported several staff and executives in their transition period. Providing individualized coaching and counseling in the areas of resume development, job search strategy and leveraging the newest technologies.
Compensation Analysis – publishing company
OMNI analyzed current internal and external compensation levels and developed a customized broad-banding pay structure. New sales incentive plans were also developed to ensure accurate administration and focus on measurable goals.
360 Assessment – large regional museum
OMNI coordinated a 360 assessment survey for the management of a large not-for-profit organization. Included in the engagement was one-on-one counseling with the employees to help them understand and learn from the feedback.
Acquistion Support – financial holding company
OMNI has been providing ongoing support for payroll and benefits systems for this organization and its various employee groups.
Emotional Intelligence – manufacturing company
OMNI developed and administered a customized survey tool to assess the Emotional Intelligence of members of management. After the results were presented several managers were provided ongoing executive coaching to enhance their EI skills.
Time Management Training – drug & alcohol assessment center
OMNI facilitated a 3-hour training session for a local non-profit as part of their annual staff retreat. The interactive session provided assistance on time management, goal setting and avoiding time wasters.
HR Policy Manual & Employee Handbook – not-for-profit
In conjunction with agency management, OMNI updated existing and developed new polices for all aspects of Human Resources. In addition a new employee handbook that corresponded to the new policy manual was developed.
Team Building Training – transitional housing organization
Sailing the Seven C’s of Teamwork was the theme for a half-day highly interactive team building training session for the staff of an area not-for-profit.
Other recent projects …
- facilitation for business planning and strategy development
- review, analysis, implementation of organizational realignments
- development and implementation of performance management systems
- development of functional and position descriptions
- human resources policy development and implementation
- employee handbook development
- implementation and training of automated timekeeping systems
- implementation and training of employee self service systems
- compensation survey and salary banding programs
- 401(k) audit follow up and corrective recommendations
- audits for HR compliance and best practices
- review and audit of administrative processes
- support for implementing reductions in force
- employee relations counseling and conflict mediation
- succession planning
- individual outplacement support
- support and counsel for change and change management
- develop and support in-house recruiting function
- board retreat and board planning